If you are looking to connect with someone, nothing beats a live face to face meeting over a cup of coffee. Below are some of my favorites by general location.
- Beware Coffee – 502 W. 30th St. – Excellent outdoor space
- Cherrywood Coffeehouse - 1400 E 38th 1/2 St
- Epoch Coffee - 221 W North Loop Blvd
- Houndstooth Coffee - 4200 N Lamar Blvd Ste 120
- Monkey Nest - 5353 Burnet Road - just south of 2222 on Burnet
- Pacha – 4618 Burnet Rd.
- Red Horn Coffee House & Brewing Co. – 13010 W. Parmer Ln.
- Thunderbird Coffee - 1401 Koenig Lane (2222) in between Burnet and Lamar. Great place with excellent coffee and beer - one of my favorites.
- ALTA’s Café – 74 Trinity St. – Right off Lady Bird Lake
- Caffé Medici - 1101 W Lynn St
- Caffé Medici - 200 Congress Avenue
- Cenote - 1010 E Cesar Chavez St.
- Halcyon – 218 W. 4th St. - A true downtown Austin establishment
- Irene’s – 506 West Ave.
- Juan Pelota - 400 Nueces Street
- Mozart's Coffee - 3825 Lake Austin Blvd. A fantastic place to meet an investor, entrepreneur or co-founder. And the coffee is excellent - another favorite of mine.
- Cuvee – 2000 E 6th St.
- Figure 8 – 1111 Chicon St.
- Flat Track Coffee – 1619 E. Cesar Chavez St.
- Fleet Coffee - 2427 Webberville Rd.
- Flitch Coffee - 641 Tillery St.
- Sa-Tén Coffee and Eats - 916 Springdale Rd
- The Buzz Mill – 1505 Town Creek Rd.
- Vintage Heart Coffee – 1405 E. 7th St.
- Wright Bros. Brew & Brew – 500 Sam Marcos St. – Coffee and beer, both locally sourced
- Bouldin Creek Café – 1900 S 1st St. – An Austin original
- Jo’s – 1300 S. Congress Ave. – A true Austin establishment with fantastic breakfast tacos
- Manana Coffee & Juice – 1603 S. Congress Ave.
- Once Over Coffee Bar – 2009 S. 1st St.
- Patika – 2159 S. Lamar Blvd.
- Radio Coffee & Beer - 4208 Manchaca Rd
- Seventh Flag – 1506 S. 1st St.
- Stouthaus Coffee – 4715 S. Lamar Blvd.
- Summermoon Coffee Bar - 3115 S. 1st St.